Wallowa-Whitman National Forest
Our residence is a middle lifestyle, troll sized cabin in the woods
Mike lives in rafters,
Contacted by our Talismonger contact: Ozone
- A troll who uses us for jobs now and then. Well, until he died and sent us a trid.
- Died on mission to meet an elf (“Laverty”) and deliver package to Tarislar (part of Puyallup, elven community, part of Seattle). 20k nuyen if we finish the job.
- His Team: Rigger “Ironsight,” Troll Wpns expert “Gumbo,” Leader/decker “Cursor”
May be able to get some nice gear/loot.
Chiba summons a data sprite: Mac (think Mr. Slave), whose icon is the village person in the assless chaps and handle-bar mustache.
- He’s surprisingly friendly, especially with our technomancer, and eager to please, so he’s sent off to research Ozone’s team.
- a two year old group, with decent rep. Ironsite had some experience across borders. Primarily worked out of Seattle (Barrens?). Last info about six weeks old.
- Next, Mac was sent to look into Mr. Laverty, but was unable to get anything other than a google search list of names like Laverty—>dead end
- A search for the com was negative-his signal is off.
Beast of Seattle, in Salish lands, general mix of people, but primarily human.
Background: Tzane met Ozone, and offered his assistance in areas of talismongering. Generally on the level. Offered services
Movement to contact:
We cross the border off-road at 4 in the morning without incident, just outside of Wenatchee. We make it to I-90 without incident.
We arrive at the “Orchard bar,” which is the bar that was the meet place with “Mr. Johnson”-Laverty
- Bartender/cook, takes 250 nuyen to tell us: an ork, a troll, a human, and another guy, met up with the elf (long duster, red hair, well dressed), spoke a few minutes and left. Had video footage. May have handed them something brief-case sized.
- Chiba the moon sailor, with a surprising amount of effort, hacks and downloads the video, which reveals the meet and the transfer of a small case to the team.
- As we’re eating, we notice the bartender making a phone call. Chiba quickly finds the recipient of the call, who very shortly starts moving our way.
Meet Mr. Johnson:
- Our crews
- Chiba goes VR continues to monitor as four street sams approach from two different directions.
- An astral mage and her beast form elemental arrive, and tell us “Rizzo” wants to know why we’re after “the book.” When we denied knowledge, she raced off to tell Rizzo.